We get questions everyday from first-time real estate buyers who are hesitant to start the buying process purely because they don’t know how it works or what to expect. This is totally understandable – you don’t know what you don’t know!
- The myth that you need to put 20% down
- Financing programs
- The role of a lender, and why you should choose a local one
- Closing costs – what to expect
- How to determine your “needs” vs. “wants” in a future property
- What you actually do at closing, and what a title company does
- Expected timeline from start to move-in
If you were unable to join the session live, then you can re-watch it here anytime. If you have additional questions, or would like to talk to someone on our team in more in depth, then please contact us.