Welcome to 2031 1st ST NW; a modern and spacious 4-story row home with open floor plan and soaring ceilings located in the heart of Bloomingdale!
- Lovely street presence with mature front garden, stately front porch and lower level front entrance
- Open and expansive main level with tiled vestibule, centrally-located kitchen, dedicated dining and living spaces, and pantry/coat closet
- Living room with bright bay windows and gas fireplace.
- Gourmet kitchen features large island with bar seating, abundant cabinet space, stainless steel appliances and granite countertops
- Convenient powder bath on main level
- Dining space with access to fully fenced rear yard featuring a deck, patio, mature tree, and views of Crispus Attucks Park
- The second level has two large bedrooms, full-sized stacked washer + dryer, and ample storage
- Full hall bath with new vanity and fixtures, tub, and ceramic tile.
- Entire third level is the private primary suite with walk in closet, en suite bath with jacuzzi tub and shower with glass door, and roof deck with rooftop and treetop views
- Fully separate lower level unit – Front and rear entrances provide easy egress
- Full kitchen, fourth bedroom, third full bath and a second stacked washer + dryer complete the lower level
- Hardwood floors throughout main and upper levels, ceramic tile throughout lower level
- Central heat + AC
- Walkscore of 87 – very walkable – most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Crispus Attucks Park at your backyard, and the Park at LeDroit (with dog park!) close by
- Short stroll to neighborhood amenities – Red Hen, Etabli, Bacio Pizzeria, El Camino, Sylvans Café, Boundary Stone, Big Bear, etc
- Weekly farmer’s market
- .7 miles to Shaw Metro Station – Green and Yellow lines
- Easy commuting on North Capitol ST NW and Rhode Island Ave NW