City: The Towers Condominium
Neighborhood: WESLEY HEIGHTS
Parking: Separately Deeded Garage Space
SqFt- Living: 656
Elementary Schools: Mann
Middle Schools: Hardy
High Schools: Wilson
Pet Policy: Not Allowed
Condo/Co-op/HOA Fees: 60
Included In Fees: Water, Sewer, Heat, Electricity, Gas, Trash Removal, Snow Removal, Management
Heating Fuel: Gas
Water Heating Fuel: Gas
Welcome to unit #519E at the Towers; a spacious and bright 1-bedroom condo with treetop views and stylish updates throughout in Wesley Heights
- Open and airy living and dinning area with wall-to-wall windows flooding the space with natural light
- Ample storage – large coat closet and pantry
- Updated kitchen with granite counters, stainless steel appliances (including dishwasher & gas range), and sleek cabinets
- Spacious bedroom with wall of closets
- Refreshed bath with glazed tile, soaking tub, marble vanity and ceramic tile floor
- Brand new carpet and freshly painted throughout
- Elegant and stately building with lush landscaping and gardens
- 24 hour front desk/concierge/valet
- Outdoor swimming pool, fitness center, beauty salon, convenience store, library, meeting room, party room, tennis courts
- Clean and bright laundry room on each floor
- Separately deeded garage parking – PS-59
- Extra storage unit available for rent $100/month
- Bike storage
- Monthly fee includes all utilities!
- Friendly neighbors!
- Walkscore: 78 – Very Walkable: most errands can be accomplished on foot!
- Nearby next to Glover Archibald Park with running/walking trails
- Close to Wagshal’s, Al Dente, Chef Geoff’s, a bank, Starbucks and other boutique shops
- A taxi stand and bus stop are outside the front door.
- Easy access to downtown, Georgetown or north to MD