Welcome to unit #204 at the venerable Ponce de Leon Cooperative, a Washington ‘Best Address’ building listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
- Corner unit with tall ceilings, graciously proportioned rooms and hardwood floors throughout
- Welcome entry foyer with coat closet
- Updated kitchen with newly resurfaced cabinets
- Spacious open living + dining room with a wall of windows
- Sunny bedroom two exposures (south and west)
- Hall bath with reglazed original cast iron tub and window
- Hall closet
- Crown molding throughout
- Noted ‘Best Address’ building in the Mission Revival and Spanish Revival styles
- Lush mature landscaping
- Stunning historical hallways and lobby
- Bright and clean laundry rooms on each floor, free of charge
- Two elevators
- On-site resident manager (9AM-3PM)
- Pets welcome with board approval
- Monthly fee includes heat
- Friendly neighbors!
- One block to Bread Furst, Sfoglina, Italian Pizza Kitchen and more!
- Two blocks to Saturday morning VanNess Farmer’s Market
- Four blocks to red line metro, Giant, UDC, CVS and Starbucks
- Easy access to Soapstone Valley Trail and the greater Rock Creek Park system
- Bike and car sharing near-by
- Ample street parking & dedicated rental parking in the immediate area