During our 15 years selling real estate, we’ve discovered that one of the biggest hurdles to homeownership is trepidation from being unfamiliar with the buying process. Knowing what to expect before you dive in helps ease stress considerably, allowing you to enjoy the road to becoming a first-time homebuyer!
Join us on Thursday, August 16th at noon on Facebook Live for a “virtual brown bag” on the homebuying process.
During this hour-long session we will:
- Explain how to get your search started including:
- Establishing your ‘must have’ list and ‘nice to have list’
- How and where to find the most accurate listings online
- When and how to select an agent to work with
- Describe what you can expect during the various stages of the buying process including:
- Getting pre-approved for a mortgage
- First-time home buyer programs
- What you can expect in terms of closing costs
- How long the process usually takes
- When and how to have the home inspected
- What steps are involved in closing
- When you get the keys to your new home
- De-bunk common myths about buying including:
- You have to have 20% down to purchase
- All properties sell in a bidding war
- Buying is always better than renting
- Answer ANY questions you have LIVE!
Register here for the event. Feel free to share with your friends! Questions? Email: Anslie@TheStokesGroup.com