Come down to the Holiday Market at Chevy Chase Farmers Market this Saturday for a wide selection of new makers bringing you everything from baked goods, kitchen textiles, jewelry to home goods.
When: Saturday Nov 12 from 3PM-5:30PM
Where: Lafayette Elementary School 5701 Broad Branch Road NW
- Nicole’s Kitchen LLC– Baked goods with special holiday treats.
- Chinese Street Market– Ready to eat Dumplings and Moon cake.
- Veg Heaven– Baked treats and Caramel Apple
- Chef. Ewa– Ready to eat Pierogies
- Sweet Daisy Home– Upcycled home decor
- RJ In the District– Abstract and floral art
- It’s Okay Clay– Handmade pottery and earrings
- Baer Stitches– Hand crocheted personal products.
- Ozz Catering– Turkish giftware.
- Perch– Driftwood gift items
- Yul d’uz– Uzbek textiles
- Down 2 Earth Pottery– Handmade pottery
- Comet Cloth– Kitchen textiles
- La Maison De Laurette- Home decor
- Lovefolds Origami– Peace Crane Garlands
- Beau Bow Atelier– Handmade hair bows
- Artesana– South American handmade home decor and personal products.
Considering a move into or out of Chevy Chase? Email Anslie for a confidential real estate consultation today!
The Stokes Group is a team of dedicated professionals who have passion for the real estate business and will advocate for our clients with the utmost honesty, integrity, and confidentiality.