Our team is growing! We are looking to add a new agent to The Stokes Group ASAP. The position is open to brand new and experienced REALTORS® who want to work on a professional, supportive, fun and fast-paced team.
You might be a good fit for our team if you:
- Have some real estate experience.
- Are quick to respond and take action. You currently have zero ‘new message’ alerts on your phone.
- Want to hustle! Your earning potential is unlimited but fully depends on the time and effort you put into the role.
- Are willing to work evening and weekends when our clients need us to be available.
- Love hosting open houses!
- Love talking on the phone. Great phone skills are a must.
- Love in-person conversations. Great people skills are even more of a must.
- Are eager and willing to learn and can learn very quickly.
- Always do what you say you will do.
- Are honest and authentically you.
- Are obsessed with details. One missing initial is one too many.
- Live and breathe customer service. Exceeding expectations is always your goal and you’re never happy with anything less than a 5-star review.
- Are moderately tech-savy and comfortable in a paperless environment.
- Thrive in a team environment. You want to be a part of something bigger, not just do your own thing.
- Live inside the beltway and are very familiar with DC, lower MoCo, Arlington, Alexandria and Fairfax.
- Are soon-to-be or currently licensed in at least DC and are willing (or already have) to obtain your Virginia and Maryland licenses as well.
- Have a 4-door car that you keep ‘client ready’ and a valid drivers license.
Why join The Stokes Group?
- We have an excellent reputation in the real estate industry that will give you immediate credibility with other agents and industry contacts.
- We’re accountable to each other and our clients. When we say we’re going to do something, we do. 100% of the time.
- We have the best systems and processes in the business and will train you on all of them.
- We have CRM, paperless transactions, cloud-based file management, transaction work-flows and communication templates completely covered.
- We have an experienced transaction manager and marketing coordinator/team assistant who will support ever faucet of a transaction for you.
- We’re a team so that means you are never alone, have regularly scheduled time off and you always have vacation coverage.
Interested? Send us your resume with a note outlining why you want to work with us to email@example.com